Thread: Science Unique Military Weapons
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 03:44 PM   #311
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Definitely. He used to tease the stories he knew about the place, but would always end it before it started with some "They know when they're being talked about, so I won't talk about it!" kind of cop out. Again, lots of skepticism, but there was always that feel of weight of a little truth behind his stories. For me, anyway.
Heh. My uncle is an aircraft engineer who worked (works?) at Area 51. He was an engineer on what i believe was the F-117. He has a picture of himself working under it with nothing but desert in the background hanging on his wall.

My Grandmother would always poke at him to give up some info and all he'd ever say was, "There's stuff there that you'd never believe".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.