View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 11:44 PM   #6142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
My slo-cooker pulled pork sammiches for the Pats/Steelers Championship game.

You can barely see the pork but there's a lot in that sammich, despite the raw cabbage I added for crunch. ( just something I like for contrast) I cut the dome out of the inside of the top bun so more meat could be piled on. There is BBQ sauce on it but you can't see that either. Oh well!

So I took a close-up shot and still can't see it. Shoulda' taken one without the bun on. ( My millet bun—gluten free) So, I took a pic of the pulled pork in the slow-cooker. Doesn't have the BBQ sauce on yet, but I did use a little in liquid it was cooked in. I let how much BBQ sauce to be added individually.

I used up the last of my regular fries and sweet potato fried for a mixed blend. Served Xtra crispy. Then added my Fiesta Slaw. ( S.O. thinks I should bottle it to sell; has a secret ingredient.) And a pickle spear.

Had beer with it.
Ha! I grew some millet this year! It really does taste like shit compared to wheat (I know, allergies). Would you mind sending me the producers information? I wouldn't mind trying to get hooked up with a mill. Food grade pays better than bird seed.

Looks really good BEP.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.