View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #6107
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I don't think you would go away hungry. I'm stuffed, I could have split that steak with the wife. Dam it if I didn't soak up all the beer I drank. I still have lasagna, chili and chimichangas on the menu for the rest of the week.
I'm running out of food, my Aldi is closed for renovations... but I do have gas money

You're feeding me all of next week, you kinda said you would so I'm holding you to it... I'm also gonna need two blankets and a bed pillow for the couch, and dont let your snotty ass kids wake me up too early, and if it isnt too much to ask your wife should always make me blueberry pancakes each morning before I leave for work

So long as you follow those rules, I will be an excellent guest in your house
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.