View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 05:41 PM   #985
Supporter

OMG, this place is like watching a soap opera sometimes. Why in the world do some of you get worked up about something that has absolutely no effect on your lives?? I couldn't care less what he did and if he has or has not paid child support. I couldn't care less what happened to Jon Benet Ramsey, and I really don't care if OJ killed Nicole. Do you know why? Because I don't know any of those people personally. What hey did or did not do has no bearing on my life whatsoever and it is none of my business. Guess what? It's none of yours either!! GIve it a rest you bunch of judgmental assholes!!
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.