View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 05:28 PM   #977
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Hmmm... I'd call that a combo of 2 and 3. You're definitely not alone, but only sports fandom can lead to this kind of rationalization. I guess I'm guilty of it as much as anyone.
1. Hasn't seen the son, ever
2. Hasn't been financially supportive, despite a signing bonus and weekly game check.
3. Hasn't spoken about the incident or shown any remorse.
4. Hasn't become a spokesperson, locally or nationally, for Domestic Abuse.
5. In one of his Q & A's, he said that he "needs to choose his friends better" as a result of the altercation.

The more that's written about him, the less I like him and it's pretty well known that I absolutely ****ing hated the selection, regardless of his athletic ability.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.