View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #352
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Fear, Inc. was ****ing awesome, it reminded me of three movies - I'll spare you the three, for spoiler reasons. It's a MUST SEE!!
that's interesting. rotten tomatoes has it at 29%. I've found that by and large I agree with their assessment oddly enough! typically if critics are raving about a movie I usually won't like it....actually usually I'll hate it. if critics bash something it won't stop me from checking it out and usually I'll disagree. for instance Armageddon showed up in the top 10 worst movies of all times on one site. I LOVE that movie! it's GREAT! so...I typically don't trust movie raters. R tomatoes so far usually agrees with me.

having said that I will take your word for it and check it out....cause I love me some horror....good or bad.

wondering how ya'll feel about movie ranking entities.
which ones are..... good? bad? right? wrong?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.