Thread: Prayer Request Need a little help from above
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:37 PM   #54
Rookie

Sorry to hear about your dad and now your mom. My advice would be to have you check out Dr. Ted Broer at Healthmasters.com. He's a brilliant man and has helped many people beat cancer and much more. He is highly against chemotherapy and radiation treatments. He's also a Christian man if that matters to you as it does me. I encourage you to check out his website and contact him from the site. In the meantime, I will be in prayer for your mom and family. I hope to see you posting positive results on this matter in the future. God bless.
Royalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRoyalchiefsfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about