View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 05:11 PM   #776
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I really just don't even give a shit.

Severity of his actions aside, tons of people have been revered while committing despicable acts.

Am I not supposed to praise the founding fathers because they were slave owners? Can I not applaud Martin Luther King Jr's ideals because he cheated on his wife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Usually people resort to personal attacks or start talking about something that had nothing to do with the post at hand when they feel they are losing or have nothing to add to a disucssion. You didn't dissapoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
To forgive is divine. If she forgives him and he does right then why shouldn't I forgive him too?
BINGO FELLAS !!!

For many it is very difficult "to love the sinner and hate the sin". No one is saying here you can't despise and hate the sin Tyreek committed but because we are all flawed sinful human beings we always will hate the sinner as well especially if we don't know Jesus.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.