View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #758
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Well tyreek is now with the woman that he hurt and with the baby that was inside of her. So yes, he is taking his free time and spending it with victims of domestic abuse. And that's all I need. If he can be a good person to them, then I don't need him to publicly give out tons of money or w/e else you insist he do (you have no idea whether he is or isn't doing that).
Posted via Mobile Device
Uh yeah we would know if he were doing that. The Chiefs and the NFL are dying for some positive PR from his camp.

Ugh this whole debate again. Just watch him and like him if you want to watch him and like him and just accept everything else that comes with the territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Great, turning into a dc bullshit thread now.

Tyreek is a ****ing freak. I don't think I've ever seen anybody that fast, and he must have a handle on the playbook now, as much and as variably as they've been using him.
Uh, did you just climb out from under a ****ing rock and miss the other 50 or so pages that was mostly DC shit?

Last edited by BryanBusby; 12-26-2016 at 03:48 PM..
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.