View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #686
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
This is the exact reason I do what I do on draft day, and have done the last couple years.

One of my favorite parts of the season is seeing who we snag, launching a thread that very second, and watching the hot takes pour in.

We went from some 5th round schmuck that people didn't like, to "he's fast but raw," to "well he flashed at camp," to "where is this guy," to "Oh ****, who is that guy," to "EAT A DICK BRONCOS," to the Pro Bowl in a matter of months.
John Dorsey baby !!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.