View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 09:10 PM   #1841
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
This is unusual for me... I can hardly wait for treatment tomorrow. The lymph nodes in my upper abdomen are swollen again, causing constant pain and making me think of a certain scene in the movie "Alien." I've got a lingering cough, little energy, and aches in my back muscles. If they can make that all go away or least calm down some, I will be happy. I can't eat as much as I normally do with those stupid lymph nodes crowding my guts. I made a big pot of chicken soup which is going to last for a third dinner as a result.

So it all comes down to what the results of the CT scan on Friday were before I know what treatment comes next. I hope I can sleep tonight, but if the lymph nodes keep this up, I won't get much at all.
I'm out of awesome words, damn... you just have to hang on through it

Sleepless nights, little appetite... just DONT give in brother, please
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.