View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 01:04 AM   #1836
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I got a call on the way home from one of my nurses, but it was not one of those "come back right away!" calls. She said my platelets rose from 84 to 137, but they are still low. 150 is the minimum they want to see. They might put me back on the stuff that gave me a horrid rash on my face last year to try to knock that CEA down, but I hope there is another option. The rash on my face did go away but you can still see some discoloration on my abdomen where it popped out there. That was miserable and I don't care to revisit it.

I feel so tired. Nap time. I just got a message from a dear friend. Her husband found out today he has testicular cancer. A needle biopsy awaits. I'd have to be knocked well out before they took a needle to my bollocks. I feel terrible for the guy.
You've kicked this cancer's ass back and forth across the pond a couple times now. I know I speak for many here when I say your zest for life is inspiring.We are all 100% in your corner whatever comes next.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.