View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 03:57 PM   #1831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I got a call on the way home from one of my nurses, but it was not one of those "come back right away!" calls. She said my platelets rose from 84 to 137, but they are still low. 150 is the minimum they want to see. They might put me back on the stuff that gave me a horrid rash on my face last year to try to knock that CEA down, but I hope there is another option. The rash on my face did go away but you can still see some discoloration on my abdomen where it popped out there. That was miserable and I don't care to revisit it. .
Deal with the rash, enjoy the holidays and look forward to your kick ass spring trip.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.