View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:36 AM   #1825
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
This year is not shaping up well for a good end. I got a test result back and my CEA, the cancer marker in my blood, has shot up from the mid 200s in October to 427. It was nowhere near that high when I was first diagnosed and told I'd die in ten weeks without treatment. I am not sure what the hell is going on with that. They're going to turn me into a pin cushion over the next week, too, and I don't like all the needles that are going to be jabbed at me. Today, I have to go in for a blood draw (30 miles each way just for that...) and a CT scan Friday, but at least it is at the center on 435 and Nall so much closer to home, and then treatment next Monday.
Prayers for you, my Brother. Stay strong
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.