Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM   #626
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
What does everyone have for Gun safes?

Mine is a small 24 gun Liberty Centurion safe. It's pretty much full and I'm looking to upgrade. Found a buyer for my safe for $350. Probably could've gotten $500 for it but it was a friend.

Academy has a couple nice ones for $900 and $1k. 48 and a 64 gun size. I believe one of them is Cannon.

Atwoods has a fat boy Jr 48 gun safe for $1300.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Armorguard-...V3IaAj5t8P8HAQ

The only time in my life I have been lucky enough to find that once in a lifetime deal was with this safe about 3 weeks ago

Dad and I walked into Home Depot and 2 guys were rolling this safe up front to the doors and started setting it up as a on sale item..I seen a clearance sign and asked how much it was..the manager said it's normally around $750 but it's the last one we have and it has a few dents on it and we just want rid of it..he said $300..I asked if he could do a military discount on top of it..he said sure I can..$250 and it's yours..dad had his wallet out faster than I did

I looked it over and the dents are on the back of it and there are 3 of them..about the size of a penny or dime..I don't care it's the back and it's going to be up against the wall
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.