View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #2818
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I keep telling my wife that Negan would've already been killed already. Somebody would've turned on him. Turns me off about the show. He's fairly annoying.
I agree. What power can one guy have? At some point, people would rebel, no two ways about it. Dude is keeping a harem, boffing chicks who are (were) married to men in the group, ironing people's faces, all because he has a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire? I do enjoy some of his lines, but having 3 "Negan heavy" episodes, I'm already getting tired of the fact that he acts the same way all the time. He either needs to grow and show some depth, or he just becomes a cartoon bad guy, twirling his moustache and asserting his dominance...until he gets his ass killed by somebody, probably Rick. In other words, if they are going to drag him out for the next 2 seasons or something, I'm gonna lose it. Unless he gets a whole lot more interesting.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.