View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 04:00 PM   #386
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
What if we have a "God vs. Satan" thing going on; Ford being the Devil and Arnold being God. One seeks to control / destroy the other to free and bring life.

The hosts hearing voices has been mentioned a few times, with Arnold being the voice. What if Ford is also a voice countering Arnold?
I'm totally on board with that. I'm sure at some level this is part of the story, whether or not they are ever going to be overt about it.

The crazy part is, in the context of the story, we're all pretty much rooting for the robots because most of the humans are horrible people. If this were happening in real life, I would still think they were horrible people, but my suggestion would be to burn the place to the ground.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.