View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 03:36 PM   #384
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
And I still think the multiple time periods was a cheap storytelling idea but I have to admit that they are handling it well. It does blend well with how the hosts' memories work, and the effects of loops on their characters. It has also opened up an interesting way to tell the story without tons of exposition. I tend to dislike shows that explain everything, and I tend to like shows that force you to come to your own conclusions.
Also they apparently want us to see the show as Hosts see Westworld. Notice we didn't see the door Ford popped out of when Arnold came to the cottage the first time.

Seeing two timelines play before us without knowing exactly the order in which they truly occurred is a feature, not a bug.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.