View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 12:08 PM   #1811
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
That is a great album and aren't the songs Hole in the Sky and Symptom of the Universe just heavy as all get out?

In other news, my trip next spring is all set as of this morning. I booked a side trip to London, complete with a hotel, and already have my main trip set. So, it shaped up like this: I leave KC on 24 April and arrive in Aalborg, Denmark on 25 April with my friend Chipp. A few hours later, my brother and nephew will arrive. We will all stay in Aalborg for 6 nights. I am having a big party for my family and friends in the Irish House on 27 April. My nephew has been to a Mexican border town when he was 14, but never across the Pond. I will teach him the finer points of beer appreciation since he made the claim to me that he "doesn't like heavier beers." I'll start him out on Carlsberg and Green Tuborg. On 1 May, we all head north to Løkken. Chipp and I will go to London on 2 May and return on 7 May. Chipp can only stay until 9 May, so he will be going back first. My nephew is staying for 3 weeks and my brother for 6. I will still be in Løkken when he goes home. On 14 June, I will head back to Aalborg for the last days of my trip, flying back to KC on 20 June.

My nurse practitioner told me to go for it and they would work around my trip, so I am not going to worry much about the cancer gaining ground on me while I am off treatments for probably 10 weeks. My body and spirit will be much stronger after the long break and I can renew the battle after my return. As long as I don't die until the last day of my trip, it's all good.
Sounds awesome, bro... so glad you're going back to revive your inner spirit

And it looks like the airfare is going to be $1000 cheaper? holy crap, talk about a discount... more money for beer
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.