View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:16 AM   #376
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I'm not sure if Delores goes on a killing spree. We know she killed Arnold, and I think is probably the one Teddy is talking about when he says something to the effect of "he went away for a while, and came back with some strange ideas." Which refers to her meetings with Arnold. So in that sense, she is kind of Wyatt. But I think the bulk of the story Teddy remembers about Wyatt is stuff he actually has done himself.

But did Delores really, physically kill Arnold, or is her becoming sentient just the reason he was killed? Did Ford find out about Delores and Arnold's meetings, and then take over Teddy like "the devil" and have him go on a killing spree that took out Arnold in the process? Maybe something to that effect.
I'm thinking that Ford knew about Arnold's meetings with Dolores, that they were working together towards making Westworld seems as real as possible; Ford using storylines and Arnold concentrating on the hosts themselves. I'm completely suspicious of Teddy's involvement since Ford installed the Wyatt story in him.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.