View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 01:15 AM   #371
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I got the impression that Teddy is Wyatt from this episode. He remembers killing the town. He is wearing a sheriff's badge, and wouldn't that be just like a theme park named Westworld to have a sheriff named Wyatt.
I mean that I think Dolores snapping and going on a killing spree is the inspiration for the Wyatt myth that Ford implanted in Teddy. I'm not even sure if Teddy was actually there when it happened. It would be fun either way though. Only one more episode left and then nothing for a year or so? Kinda sucks.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.