View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 09:47 AM   #1791
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** yeah man! THAT is good news.
And so is this! I was up very late last night due to pains in my shoulder blades. For something to do, I checked my airfares again and Delta/KLM showed up at 455 dollars roundtrip but it had been showing at 1400 and over. I refreshed the browser, rubbed my eyes, checked for any stupid 24 hour plus layovers and found none, so I jumped on it. I was ready to go 1150 on SAS. Now I am going to Minneapolis to Amsterdam to AAlborg and the reverse coming back. I leave KC on 24 April and return 20 June.

My brother is going for 4 to 6 weeks and my nephew, who was never been overseas, will join us for 2 weeks or a bit more if we can talk him into it. I will teach him the finer points of beer drinking since he told me he doesn't like "those heavy beers." I will start him out on Carlsberg and Green Tuborg before moving to ambers and dark beers. Then we will move to the porters and stouts.

Last edited by Lonewolf Ed; 11-22-2016 at 09:54 AM..
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.