View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 03:32 PM   #803
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
I got it.

Andy Reid is an elite level WR with an untied shoe.

He goes out there, does amazing things, but trips on his shoelace at the most inopportune times.

The fans yell at him constantly to tie his ****ing shoes. The "experts" talk about how elite he is. He makes some empty statements about doing better. Next week, what do we see? Another goddamn untied shoe.

It would be so easy to hire somebody to tie them, but he's all, "I can do it! Don't touch my ****ing shoes!"

Frustrating, easy fix.
But he's been the exact same guy for 18 years.

Watch the second half of the Philly/NE Super Bowl...today was basically a rerun.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.