View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 02:48 PM   #278
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I forgot this on first viewing: Maeve saw herself and her daughter on screen touring the underworld with Felix.

She shouldn't have been able to see that....
Maeve is 'broken' like Dolores. Maeve may even be further along but it's hard to say. I was just now searching for the corrupting phrase because I couldn't remember it and stumbled across this:

The Cry of Dolores (Spanish: Grito de Dolores) was uttered from the small town of Dolores Hidalgo, near Guanajuato in Mexico, on September 16, 1810. This event is considered the beginning of the Mexican War of Independence. The "grito" was the pronunciamiento of the Mexican War of Independence by Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a Roman Catholic priest. Since October 1825, the anniversary of the event is celebrated as Mexican Independence Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_of_Dolores
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.