Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #9187
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It depends on how bad Carr shits the bed....he's pretty inaccurate under duress. KC handled them pretty easily in their stadium but the Chiefs have Ware. I think Denver's defense will do what they do against a team that relies solely on the deep pass. Denver cant run the ball...so it's a toss up.

Denver by 6...2 INTs are the difference.
I'm still going to project this as a Denver loss, mainly due to geography and the offense has some issues right now. If OAK can get creative, they can move the ball and if they limit turnovers, they can put 14-17 points on the board.

Question is - can Denver's offense not turn it over and give up points, or terrible field position for the defense. If Siemian can make plays like he did earlier, they can score 24-31 points on this defense. But, it's not a game that gives me great comfort simply because it's divisional and on the road.

Denver lost in Denver last season to OAK in a snoozer. Brock moved the ball well, but they settled for FGs. Denver won in OAK early... another snoozer with a few FGs and a DEF TD.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.