Thread: Other Games Board Game Fans?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 10:56 AM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I have a friend who has gone games nuts the last two years or so. His last count was 273 games! I go over most Saturdays and help him learn another new game.

He has another couple of friends he is playing Pandemic Legacy with and I think they are in July or August. I have sat in twice and we won both times. Now they want me to be there more often!

I saw someone asking about 2 player games. The first one that came to mind for me is Star Realms. It is a card buying game similar in that respect to Dominion. Definitely one of my favorites. Also check out The Duke (strategy similar to a scaled down version of Chess) and I recently had a chance to play Strife. That was good and seems to have some good re-playability.
I've got Patchwork coming in the mail on Friday. I've watched the Rhado runs through on it, and it looks like a great gateway game that could become very complex.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.