View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 11:56 AM   #525
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I have got to admit... Mafia 3 looks really good. Nothing new, per say but it looks like a lot of effort was put into it.

The DLC for Dark Souls is going to seperate the casuals from the pros.
It looks as though you can't access it until you get to the Aldrich area. I knew that door on the right of the castle was for something!

I've been meaning to jump back into DS3 recently but believe it or not, I've been playing the shit out of Batman Arkham Knight again.

It's so much better now. The game has an awesome storyline too. You can probably pick it up for 20 bucks. I'd recommend it.
I absolutely love Mafia 3 man. Great story, good gameplay, theme is fantastic, soundtrack is awesome. Graphics are pretty good but have some issues.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.