View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 01:47 PM   #363
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
you need firebrick on the inside. regular bricks will not stand up to the heat.
i intend to insulate the fire box, but we are in discussions as to whether as a slow cooker, the cook chamber needs 'fireproofing'. doing a road trip to sydney today. gonna get heat resistant mortar, and looking into fire bricks.

just browsing video builds i have seen many made simply of brick, but i don't want to get it built and after ten cooks it crumbles.

ETA: http://www.fieldfurnace.com.au/fire-...a-based-c-1_5/

think i may start here for the bricks.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.