Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 10:38 PM   #8911
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I didn't watch any football today...but want to thank Matt Ryan for playing "Orkin Man" today....he fumigated all the recent influx of Mane roaches in this thread. I knew they would waddle away with their "micro-peens" between their legs.

I did see the highlights though...even when getting the crap beat out of them (at home)..they still got lucky in recovering two Lynch fumbles. This game could have been a lot uglier...
Feels like we win the super bowl today. Just amazing feeling watching the falcons best the broncos.

Should we hang a banner?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.