View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 07:40 AM   #1691
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
I think Judges make the decisions about this and some of them just don't care.

It's about the child and they don't give a shit about anything else.

Anyone that comes into their courtroom will pay to help the child no matter what.

It's bullshit

The law is "best interests of the child". The child doesn't know, or care, how he or she was conceived. It's not the child's fault that the mother raped the father.

EDIT: I'll give you a REAL screw job. Wife steps out on husband and gets impregnated by the other guy. There is a STRONG presumption in the law that a child born of a married woman is the child of the father. That rule was developed hundreds of years before DNA, but the law, as always, is slow to react to change, and definitely can't keep up with technology. I think most states have changed the law by now, but there were a few decisions where the husband was "deemed" the father and required to pay child support. THAT is completely ****ing ludicrous.

Even where the law has changed in most states, however, I'm not even sure what the result would be if the actual father was dead or gone. I'm not a family law practitioner, but hopefully "best interests of the child" doesn't trump the fact that the man is NOT THE ACTUAL FATHER of the child.

Last edited by Amnorix; 09-30-2016 at 07:50 AM..
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote