Thread: Science Science is Cool....
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 07:07 PM   #2521
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I hadn't thought about that. Interesting thought. It is a big sky.

I've always assumed that as civilization advances their ability to perform long range scans will improve. But, even if that is a truism, maybe more advanced civilizations find us but don't bother trying to contact us for many reasons.

I'm still of the same opinion as Hawking, there is a greater chance of our first contact to not being a pleasant one. They will indeed be hostile.

If we can just introduce them to Bacon they will be friendly. They will bow to us and give us all their technology and I will be their God.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.