Thread: Science Unique Military Weapons
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 12:37 PM   #227
Back again, again.

Thank you! As soon as I heard the skeleton of his story, I knew I had to write it. And yes, it might have been embellished or telephone-gamed, but I did my best to omit the parts of the story except those which appeared in multiple tellings, and then included the disclaimer. Sometimes that's the best historians can do.

I also did my best to describe the terrain; I've never been to Montana, but I really should go. My family is related to Meriwether Lewis (my sister's middle name is Meriwether), and I really should get out there one of these days to see the land personally.

I very much appreciate the compliment! I have some ideas for what's next, and as long as work and/or taking care of my Dad don't hamper my trajectory, I should be able to get going with it again, so watch this space.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.