Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:04 AM   #7806
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Are you trying to see how much Semen you can ingest without going to the ER?

I fully expected the Donko-tards to gloat over winning a game that relied on the other team making a last second mistake.

Sorry..this win wasn't impressive and highlighted the fact your defense has taken a step backwards. Your QBs are still turning the ball over and should have been picked on that final TD drive. It took like ten plays in the red zone. When put in a position to seal the game..went 3-n-out.

They got their thin-air win...but I wouldn't expect the heroics of last season.

7-9
I know. We're heartbroken here.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.