Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 02:45 AM   #7727
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I think the Panthers beat the living piss out of them.....I might be biased though.

Rookie QB against reigning NFL MVP at the same position...with the definite motivation to redeem himself. Not just him...but the entire team/organization.

This one gets ugly quick....their fans, projecting a Mannning-esque "rainbows and balloons" fantasy on some no-name QB, dies tomorrow night. It will be similar to what happened when KC curb-stomped them after the JC fumble game.

I cant think of a scenario where a team would be more focused....this has "walking into a buzz-saw" written all over it.

They arent hap-haphazardly waltzing into this game....they want to kill them.
Siemian isn't a rookie, but yes it is his first start. And the reigning NFL MVP will be more concerned with the reigning SB MVP and the nightmares. He should be focused and I'm sure he will be, but this game isn't played in Carolina...

I don't know what 'rainbows and balloons' fantasy you're talking about ... but, I don't think many fans have huge aspirations from Siemian at this point.

It's Game Day!
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.