View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #450
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I am sure most people here have plenty of money in the bank to pay this. It's not about that, it's about charging a ridiculous price for it. I don't mind paying half and don't expect it for free. But it's also clear DTV doesn't feel it's charging a fair price when offering it for free to new customers and making deals to existing customers. I'd rather pay half off every year then to have to call and waste my time. I wish they would just charge something reasonable. Their business model is complete shit as a company and it's sad they have the monopoly on NFL football. It's the only reason I have them.
It's a business man, they're there to make money not give away free shit every year to same guy who thinks he's a valued customer.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.