View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 02:50 PM   #445
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
You guys have all year to save. Most of you wait u too the last minute and it hurts your bank account. Poor planning. Saving $350 for an entire is pretty damn simple.

I am sure most people here have plenty of money in the bank to pay this. It's not about that, it's about charging a ridiculous price for it. I don't mind paying half and don't expect it for free. But it's also clear DTV doesn't feel it's charging a fair price when offering it for free to new customers and making deals to existing customers. I'd rather pay half off every year then to have to call and waste my time. I wish they would just charge something reasonable. Their business model is complete shit as a company and it's sad they have the monopoly on NFL football. It's the only reason I have them.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.