View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 02:20 PM   #444
Supporter

I had called earlier this summer or late spring because they had raised our bill like $40. I spent several calls being transferred into dead air. I eventually went to the chat and got a retention manager's direct line and talked to him. I cancelled sunday ticket at that time, but got my bill cut in half and free HBO-Show for a few months. That expired a couple of weeks ago, so we had that shut off.

I think my only play is the "I only stay with your service because of sunday ticket and if I dont' have that I can go with the local cable provider much cheaper"...
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.