Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 12:35 PM   #7416
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsquaredCC View Post
Know how I know you are a complete homer? Elway's inability to get just one competent veteran QB on the roster is going to waste what should have been a Super Bowl window type season for Denver. Especially with that defense. Maybe Lynch is able to open that window back up next year, but Denver will struggle with the QB options they have in 2016.
Elway drafted and groomed Manning's replacement 3 years prior. Houston offered him a ridiculous amount of $ that Elway wisely decided not to match. I understand that Elway has been beating your ass in one form or another for a lot of years and I won't stand in the way of your nonsensical rants.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.