View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 11:50 AM   #442
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Actually, I'm perfectly happy (well, perfectly willing) to pay $350 for Sunday Ticket streaming. I'm not willing to sign up for a monthly pay TV subscription for the privilege of paying $350 for Sunday Ticket. ESPN rewatch lets me watch Jayhawk basketball for free. I watch a little over the air and I pay for Netflix but there is no other pay content that I am interested in paying for. (I guess technically I should include Google play which allows me advertisement free YouTube.)

So Sunday ticket is the only thing I would watch in a year that I can't get over the air or stand alone streaming. Which makes signing up for Direct TV ridiculous.
I think I agree with that (although I'd prefer to pay $250 a year ).

My monthly DTV bill without ST was about $115 (and I had nothing like HBO added). So I'm saving the difference between that and Vue. But would I pay $350 for ST for four-plus months on top of Vue? Yeah, I might. Probably.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.