View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #440
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
You don't get it: WE DON'T WANT TO PAY $350 FOR SUNDAY TICKET. Especially when newbies are getting it for free.

Oh, wait, you do get it. You're just trolling.
Actually, I'm perfectly happy (well, perfectly willing) to pay $350 for Sunday Ticket streaming. I'm not willing to sign up for a monthly pay TV subscription for the privilege of paying $350 for Sunday Ticket. ESPN rewatch lets me watch Jayhawk basketball for free. I watch a little over the air and I pay for Netflix but there is no other pay content that I am interested in paying for. (I guess technically I should include Google play which allows me advertisement free YouTube.)

So Sunday ticket is the only thing I would watch in a year that I can't get over the air or stand alone streaming. Which makes signing up for Direct TV ridiculous.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.