View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #436
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Hmm Well I was only able to work them over for $9 a month on the ticket, but I got free Max. I was also able to get $40 a month off on my bill for the next 12 months with no contract. With a total saving of over $500, it was worth the 15 minute phone call. This all was done through customer service, I didn't have to go to retention.

I went with the "This service is getting way too expensive and cable is having a deal. The only reason I'm with you folks is because of Sunday ticket and with the total cost of my monthly bill and the high cost of Sunday Ticket, this just doesn't make sense anymore."

Last edited by Bwana; 09-02-2016 at 10:58 AM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.