Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:22 AM   #6747
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberFart View Post
These guys would never admit it. They just point to last year. In KC's mind they are the back to back SB champs because they beat the last 2 SB champs in the REGULAR SEASON.
Yep, that's Chiefs fan for you. I always wear my orange colored glasses but I'm also a realistic Broncos fan. I seriously doubt the Broncos will repeat as champs, but I do think they will be competitive. Oakland worries me because if Carr pans out, they will have the right pieces for a very good team and a playoff run.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli