View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:40 PM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Why don't you take some time and learn to read charts? It's not difficult and there are a ton of books out there that will explain how to do it.
Because there's tons of charts and data that could be used for charting. Don't have the attention span to decrypt through the bullshit. I just want to The Walking Dead to not have seasons and to run like the soaps and not have to worry about charts while my money grows.

Probably about to become a slum lord again soon as I know that's a sustainable return.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.