View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:26 PM   #331
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Fidelity for me. 7.95/transaction. Bought in at APPL @ $128. Hopefully I can get my $ back. It went as low as $90 in the last 4 months. When do you guys pullout?
AAPL is looking fairly bullish on a long term basis. Just like any other stock, as long as the market doesn't tank, you should get a run back to $130. I see a lot of bullish divergences on that chart.

Note the higher low on the MACD vs. a lower low on the price. That's a strong indicator of a bottom.

Along with the the MACD breaking above the 0 line as well. However, if the market stalls here as a whole, you probably are looking at the high of a trading range. On a short term basis AAPL is definitely overbought and hitting some resistance but that is also the behavior of a trend beginning too. I'd say if you break above $112 it will be a good sign of a strong run.

Heading into Sept and Oct with an election coming up could stall the entire market though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aapl.png
Views:	533
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	112710  
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.