View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 09:34 AM   #3753
Cast Iron Jedi

Anyone ever cook dry beans as a main or side item? I'm reading a book called 12 Recipes - it's a really good read, even for someone that cooks a lot. Anyway, one of the chapters is on beans, and I'm gonna do something with them. Not sure what kind I should get, though.

Someone here put me onto pinto beans instead of kidney or black in my chili, and that was a good move. They have better flavor and texture... what about other kinds? I've never really ventured into the bean game.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.