Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I finally started Seas. 1 of American Horror Story, it's really good.
I tried, and tried, and tried. I finished the first season and it was decent enough overall. But I've been unable to finish any season since. I think Ryan Murphy is just too much for me, as I've had similar problems of fatigue and eyeroll with almost all of his series.

If you can power through it, I don't doubt you'll be rewarded with some amazing scenes on occasion, but to watch and pay attention all the way through is so exhausting, and if you don't pay full attention you usually end up lost.

Even the first episode of People -v- OJ was nerve wracking as you could see Murphy's fingerprints on it. But his influence gratefully receded as the series went on.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.