View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 09:10 PM   #3442
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I never of using buttermilk or sour cream. I blend up chipotles in adobo sauce with mayo or ranch. Excellent sauce any seafood tacos.

Well, Ranch has buttermilk in it and I bet some even add sour cream. I did add some seasonings like onion, garlic and fresh chives from my herb garden— also in Ranch. Plus just a few dabs of Worcestershire sauce for when I made the blue-cheese.

I've bought chipotle ranch or I added it to some ranch before, but this was far better homemade. Fresher tasting. The adobo can I used does say they were chipotle peppers.

They didn't have small buttermilk at the supermarket the other day, when I made my first homemade blue-cheese dressing so I had a lot leftover. I bought the gourmet whole-milk buttermilk. It was soooo much better homemade—even the blue-cheese. No ghastly soybean oil either.

Guess, I'm gonna hafta' make pancakes next to use it all up. Or I'll make jalapeņo hush puppies to go with my catfish dinner with slaw. Now that I have all this cabbage here.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.