Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #413
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Increasing regulatory burdens to the point it isn't worth staying in the business.

Fewer gunsmiths = fewer guns that perform well, increased cost of gun ownership, decreased pleasure in gun ownership.

It appears to be part of the long game of reducing firearm ownership across the country.
Indeed. I have no doubt whatsoever that this election will be a turning point in America, for a variety of reasons. 1% growth in this country's economy will lead to ruin. The same can be said for the attempt (by some) to go to an "Australian" form of buy-back confiscation and, according to who wins - the possibility of new SCOTUS that will "re-arrange" the second amendment to disallow private ownership.

I'm in my late 60s and have never been as concerned for the country (as a whole) as I am now.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.