Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:46 AM   #409
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
As an additional - I have talked to several folks that still work in DC. Seems as though the government (in particular the ATF) has went against convention and is keeping registration records that were to be destroyed after 90 days of sale. so, I did some checking on my own and came up with this:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...un-owner-list/

Now, is it true? Hell, I don't know. But seriously, would it really surprise anyone?
Increasing regulatory burdens to the point it isn't worth staying in the business.

Fewer gunsmiths = fewer guns that perform well, increased cost of gun ownership, decreased pleasure in gun ownership.

It appears to be part of the long game of reducing firearm ownership across the country.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.