Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:10 AM   #406
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I finally had a spare couple hours yesterday afternoon (pic attached). I ordered the upper already assembled from Radical Firearms. This was my first time building out a lower so it took me a couple hours watching youtube videos. The hardest part was getting those stupid little roll pins in. I need to get some of the specialized tools...the only thing I bought for this was the castle nut wrench. And the Magpul MOE pistol grip was an EXTREMELY tight fit. I don't know if they are that way in general, or just with the lower I got.
Inland manufacturing has been building WWII copies for a while now. Their .30 carbine is available in both the regular carbine and the airborne model (with the wire stock).
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.